Football is in full swing here in Tuscaloosa! Since I work for the football program, I don’t get to tailgate on home games, but on those away game weekends, I can’t wait to get a group of friends together to watch the game! I created this inspiration board with that in mind :) (I’m still learning to do party inspiration boards on Polyvore so bare with me :))
Items in this set:
Buy Alabama Crimson Tide Home: Shop Alabama Crimson Tide Gating Melamine Bo..., $40
Solid Burgundy Rectangular Paper Tablecover Plates Napkins Guest Towels Poc..., $8.95
Buy "It's a Party" Alabama Script "A" Invitations and Envelopes : Shop Alab..., $5.99
Alabama Crimson Tide Snack Helmet, $53
Alabama Crimson Tide Ice Bucket, $45
Buy Alabama Crimson Tide Home: Shop Alabama Crimson Tide Gating Melamine Bo..., $40
Solid Burgundy Rectangular Paper Tablecover Plates Napkins Guest Towels Poc..., $8.95
Buy "It's a Party" Alabama Script "A" Invitations and Envelopes : Shop Alab..., $5.99
Alabama Crimson Tide Snack Helmet, $53
Alabama Crimson Tide Ice Bucket, $45


No comments:
Post a Comment