I went on Pottery Barn’s website looking for holiday gifts and I just happened to glance at their header for the Thanksgiving section and I’m so glad I did. Check out this gorgeous tablescape
I love Thanksgiving, but sadly, I don’t always like the decor that goes along with it. I think because for the most part, it brings back memories of paper turkeys and pilgrim hats that I made both as a student and with my kindergarten class last year. However, every once in a while, I find something that is definitely Thanksgiving inspired, but not in a “in your face” kind of way. This table is one of those tables because I look at it and I see Thanksgiving, but in a elegant understated way.
Although you can’t see the whole table (which I can only imagine is just as beautiful), there are so many wonderful things going on in this section. I think my two favorite things in this picture are the elegant yet simplistic wine glass place cards and the beautiful leaf-wrapped candle. Not only are they gorgeous but they would be super simple to replicate.
Oh, and go check out Pottery Barn’s Thanksgiving section…they have some fabulous things there :)

No comments:
Post a Comment